A Universal Process
Discover how, after 17 years of mission work in Guatemala, we stumbled upon a simple, relational process that helps us initiate and develop life-changing friendships with marginalized, forgotten, and even resistant people. The PSE Experience will equip and empower you to connect with people in Central America - or across the street.
- Play. Story. Eat. offers a reproducible connection process.
- PSE equips us to initiate and develop life-giving relationships with Jesus and a community of true friends.
- Most people struggle to connect.
- Many feel isolated and alone.
- Some connect on occasion but rarely, if ever, experience life-giving synergy.
- What does it mean to “love,” and am I any good at it?
- The Great Commission – What can I do?
- Does everyone have a friend who loves Jesus?
- How can we consistently experience life-giving connections?
- How can we transform?
- Jesus’ prayer for us, the church, and the world!
- Kansas City Area – Open Range Fellowship: June 23 - 24, 2017 COMPLETED
- Guatemala – July 18 - 31 COMPLETED
- Carthage, MO – First Baptist Church of Avilla: September 8 - 10 COMPLETED
- Nebraska – November 3 - 4 COMPLETED
- Fort Smith, AR, Area – TBD 2018
- Guatemala – January 2018
- Burwell, Nebraska 2018
What’s in it for y’all?
- Increase and solidify your love for God, each other, and yourselves as we explore, contend with, and embrace the Great Commandments.
- Experience spiritual restoration together as we reconsider God’s Great Commission and renew our acceptance of His labor of love: rescuing mankind.
- Become agents of reconciliation as we prepare to invite and influence positive change in others. Discover how to recognize, evaluate, and choose soul-transforming action at the “moment of truth.”
- Make life-giving connections as you investigate, assess, and experience the Play. Story. Eat. relational process.